The last round of dreams I had of BTS were pretty vanilla. Like even more purer than vanilla. So exactly WHAT the hell is going on with my more recent dreams of BTS??? And in these dreams I’m back to being 27. Okay, I know why this is. One, even my subconscious is protecting me from feeling like a dirty cougar and secondly, this is around the time before I started dating my now husband.
Seriously though, what does that say about me?
- I’m at a party – it seems like a fancy, corporate shin-dig (i.e. boring).
- I see Taehyung at the bar. He sees me, too.
- He gives me that look. You know… THAT look! And I blame the real Taehyung for embedding that type of look in my mind.
- Because he knows how to turn that sinful stare on so well that there’s a definite, confusing duality. I have a question to all those who stan Kim Taehyung – how do you handle him?
How does he go from this…
- My one thought, “Stay away from him, stay away from him… it will only end badly unless you stay away from him.“
- Not sure how I knew? Perhaps I already met him before and he was pretty blunt about what he wanted from me? I just knew he was up to no good.
- I turn around and then bump into Jimin.
- Jimin is no better, though he’s a gentleman about it (i.e. not as crass but still, I know it will result in the same kind of ending.)
- He asked me if Taehyung was bothering me – that he would keep me safe.
- But I didn’t think he was any safer. I knew he was just as dangerous.
- I didn’t find out – I woke up before the dream went further.
- I should be thankful of that.
- I’m at the AMAs and I see just Jimin walking across this hall leading to the auditorium.
- I’m a little surprised no one has spotted him – it’s like he’s only visible if it’s BTS as a whole.
- I couldn’t help but just stare at him. And he turned and caught me staring.
- Then that thing happens. You know where the guy waves you over and you look behind you to see if it’s maybe some one else he’s motioning to.
- But it was me. And so, as if in a trance, I slowly walk over to him.
- He takes my hand to greet me and then next thing I know… *poof!*
- We’re all of the sudden back in his hotel room and he has me pulled into him in the… oh my god… softest and passionate kiss EVER!
- You know how you look at Park Jimin’s lips and they’re sometimes like the thickest lips ever? And they seem extra soft?
Damn you, Park Jimin!
- Yeah well in my dream they felt exactly how they looked.
- I pulled back and questioned if this was a good idea.
- He said probably not – his fiancee definitely wouldn’t like this.
- Then… again *poof!*
- I’m on a boat with BTS and we’re about to go scuba diving. I must be with them on one of their Bon Voyage trips.
- I’m sitting there just staring at Jimin acting all sweet and innocent.
- I look around at the other members and I think to myself, Do they know? Do they realize he cheated on his fiancee with me? Why am I here? How am I going to get home?
So yeah. That’s about it. I don’t know what’s going on. The only thing I can say is I am going into surgery next week. And until then, I’ve been abstaining from sex. Post-surgery, I also have to abstain from sex. That’s a lot of abstaining for me.
It’s hurting. It’s hurting really bad and these dreams are NOT helping! (I’m not just dreaming of BTS, mind you… but I think of all the other dreams I’ve been having, the ones with BTS are the most shameful!)
I’m so going to hell…