- i love that our public library now has free wireless access. they do have a small computer lab where you can reserve a computer, sign on with your library card and surf away. but… it's always busy. so, now that i can bring my own netbook, life is much easier saturday mornings while chaeli goes to her soccor and karate classes. of course, i love that the library is inside the community centre. plus, it's my computer – faster and more familiar then the outdated computers they have here. not that i'm complaining – it's great that they have these services at all.
- my muscles are sore still from thursday's bodypump class (and power yoga from p90x that same morning and legs and back yesterday morning). i did kenpo-x (also from p90x) this morning and i must admit that it felt good to shake out and loosen my muscles. kenpo-x makes me sweat but overall, it's the easiest p90x of the week. i like that they plan it out for the last workout of the week.
- my manager is off for a vegas tradeshow next week which means that i have had a hell of a busy week. not that i'm complaining – as busy and sometimes chaotic as it was, it went very smoothly and i'm proud of the teamwork involved. not to mention how organized everything was this time around (the most organized, actually, in all my years of being part of the preparation team before the tradeshow). i do love working with my manager – he's so organized and on top of things. and he doesn't hold me back from being creative and thinking a step ahead when i can. i might be teased for being sometimes a bit scary on that front but overall, he expresses his appreciation for my organization skills and hardwork. as tired as i was this week from lack of sleep, his positive leadership skills made the week a breeze.
- a co-worker came up to me and asked me what the hell i've been doing. she said that i looked great but wanted to know exactly what was in my regimine. i told her about p90x. i wanted to say, "i got x-ed baby! and i'm lovin' every minute of it!" but… i'm already chastized for being somewhat of a geek so i basically just told her that she would like it (she's fit herself). anyway, i'm happy to have recieved the compliment. it's not like i'm looking for attention. but once in awhile, it just helps reaffirm that i'm on the right track.
- i have a lot to do today. probably at around 2pm, i'll have to clean the house and then help get dinner ready. my parents are coming over tonight – we're making dinner for my mom for mother's day.