okay, as per request, i have some recipes to share from our easter feast.
Smoked Salmon and a lemon-caper cream cheese spread, wrapped around bread sticks
– i only used the zest from one lemon and felt it was enough.
Fig, Prosciutto, Fresh Mozzarella, and Baby Spinach with a lemon-honey vinaigrette
– we did not use the purple basil since we had basil already in another appetizer.
– we did, however, throw this mixture on top of a pile of baby spinach as the dressing went well with it.
Grilled, marinated herbed & garlic Leg of Lamb
– the only thing we didn't use was the glass of white wine… because if you read the recipe, it doesn't explain where it's being used. maybe we're suppose to sip it while we cook? sounds good to me! anyway, we didn't feel it was needed.
– doug also likes to make incisions into the meat and stick cloves of garlic in there.
hope these recipes help!