though one thing i will first point out was my luxury of going to the gym everyday, usually in the mornings right after i dropped chaeli off at school.
so, here's my list:
– stopped in starbucks almost every day after my workout
– started to read new book – kafka on the shore, by haruki murakami
– continued to read short stories from stuart mclean's extreme vinyl cafe
– watched a LOT of olympics – especially speed skating and curling
– played way too many fb games (ready to take a break)
– stopped in to a couple of mc d's to purchase different olympic mascots happy meal toys (chaeli and i are trying to collect all eight)
– socialized with some of the fitness instructors (since i wasn't rushing off after the end of class)
– and most importantly, started my first page in my doodle all year book by taro gomi; in fact, as you can see from the below photo, i did a weird butterfly.
strangely enough, i seemed to have run out of time to do a few things i had planned on doing – like shopping, playing with the wii, playing sims 2 and taking in a movie or two on dvd.
it just goes to show you – even with all that free time, one can still find themselves pretty occupied and even busy.